TOPICS TO INCLUDE
- Cholangiocarcinoma and incidental gall bladder cancer: Surgery and chemotherapy
- Pancreatic cancer: Neoadjuvant therapy, IPMN, biomarkers and precision surgery
- New technologies in HPB surgery
- Colorectal liver metastases: Optimal chemotherapy, non-curative resection, prognostic markers, personalised approaches
- Consensus on laparoscopic liver resection
There will also be a social programme including a gala dinner.
CARLO MAGNO HOTEL SPA RESORT
The largest hotel of Madonna di Campiglio providing welcoming rooms and suites furnished with taste and elegance, a beautiful wellness center, and ski rental and ski school right in the hotel.
OTHER SPEAKERS INCLUDE
Marieke de Boer
SNOW CONDITIONS – EXCELLENT
Madonna di Campiglio, in the Trentino-Alto Adige region of Italy, is a large resort with 19 lifts (5 gondolas, 12 chair lifts, 2 surface lifts) that offers skiers an incredible 1000 metres (3281 feet) of vertical descent. Madonna di Campiglio has 35 pistes with a total length of 60 kilometres (38 miles). Madonna di Campiglio is best suited to beginner skiers and snowboarders but there is some terrain for both expert and intermediates. There are 15 kilometres (9 miles) of cross country ski trails at Madonna di Campiglio. For snowboarders, there is a terrain park and a half-pipe. The majority of the pistes at Madonna di Campiglio are covered by snowmaking.