Abstract submission will open on 2nd September 2022
|2nd September 2022||Abstract submission opens|
|20th October 2022||Abstract submission deadline|
|11th November 2022||Abstract acceptance / rejection|
Abstract instructions are shown opposite, please read these carefully before making your submission.
Bursaries covering the cost of meeting registration and a travel allowance will be offered to the presenting author of the highest scoring abstracts.
Abstract Submission Instructions
- The deadline is 20th October 2022.
- Maximum of 3 submissions per presenter; if successful, only the top 2 papers will be offered a presentation.
- Submission and presentation, if granted, must be made by a trainee and proof of status will be required.
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically through the ALPS website.
- The abstract must be written in English.
- The title or text should not indicate the country of origin unless it is pertinent to the topic.
- Maximum 250 words (excluding the title and contact information of authors).
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be published as typed by the author, if accepted. Poor English may be a cause for rejection.
- Full presentation specifications will be made available on the website and forwarded together with the abstract acceptance.
- All abstract presenters must pay the registration fee and are committed to delivering their presentation as an oral or e-poster session as allocated by the Organising Committee.
- The presenting author will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing the other authors of the status of the abstract.
- Acknowledgement of abstract receipt will be sent to the stated email address. If you do not receive the confirmation within 24 hours of submission, please contact [email protected].
- Notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts will be emailed by 11th November 2022.
- During submission, you will have the opportunity to save your abstract until you are ready to submit it. You can edit your abstract up to the submission deadline, after the submission deadline, no further changes can be made.