|14th December 2020||Abstract submission deadline|
|18th December 2020||Abstract acceptance / rejection|
Several bursaries covering the cost of meeting registration will be offered to the best abstract submissions from Trainees on a competitive basis. The abstract should describe a research study rather than a case report.
The selected papers will be presented at the Meeting in the form of a short oral presentation and/or poster.
Abstract instructions are shown opposite, please read these carefully before making your submission.
Abstract Submission Instructions
- Deadline is 14th December 2020.
- Submission and presentation, if granted, must be made by a trainee and proof of status will be required.
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically through the ALPS website.
- The abstract must be written in English.
- The title or text should not indicate the country of origin unless it is pertinent to the topic.
- Maximum 2500 characters/ approx. 250 words (including spaces and excluding the title and contact information of authors).
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be published as typed by the author, if accepted. Poor English may be a cause for rejection.
- Full presentation specification will be made available on the website and forwarded together with the abstract acceptance.
- All abstract presenters must pay the registration fee and are committed to delivering their presentation as an oral session as allocated by the Organising Committee.
- The presenting author will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing the other authors of the status of the abstract.
- Acknowledgement of abstract receipt will be sent to the stated email address. If you do not receive the confirmation within 24 hours of submission, please contact [email protected].
- Notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts will be emailed by 18th December 2020.
- During submission, you will have the opportunity to save your abstract until you are ready to submit. Please note that once your abstract has been submitted, no further changes can be made.
- The presenting author must register for the meeting and pay the appropriate fee.