The registration fees for the Alpine Liver and Pancreatic Surgery Meeting are detailed below. Please note that the Meeting is zero-rated for VAT, no extra charges will be added to the fees.
|Registration Fees (EURO)||Paid on and before
30th November 2021
1st December 2021
* To qualify for this fee, you are required to provide ID to verify your trainee status. Please forward this by email to [email protected]
The registration fee includes:
- Entrance to all oral and poster sessions
- Tea/coffee in the session room
- Delegate badge and meeting materials
- Certificate of Attendance
Group transfer (arrival 2nd February and departure 6th February) and optional social events can be booked via the registration system, however, please note these are not currently available. An email will be sent to all registered attendees when these options are available.
Invitation letters are available to registered delegates upon individual request by contacting [email protected].
The Meeting will take place at the Carlo Magno Hotel which is situated in front of the Brenta Dolomites in Madonna di Campiglio, Italy. All room rates are inclusive of half board (breakfast and evening meal), drinks will also be provided with evening meals. All rooms have a private bathroom, shower, hairdryer; telephone, sat TV and in-room safe.
All delegates must book accommodation at the Carlo Magno Hotel – this is mandatory. The Meeting has pre-booked rooms for arrival 2nd February and departure 6th February. Rooms can be booked from Sunday 30th January upon request. Those requesting dates outside the official dates (arrival 2nd February and departure 6th February) will receive a separate confirmation once the dates are confirmed with the hotel. Accommodation can only be guaranteed if secured by 30th November 2021, after this time, rooms are subject to availability.
If you are sharing with another attendee, please select this option within the drop-down menu on the registration form and provide details of the person you are sharing within the descriptions box. Please note that one person must take responsibility for making the booking and necessary payment.
Terms and Conditions
Payment in Euros (€) is accepted by credit card. Registration and Accommodation will not be confirmed until full payment has been received. City tax and room charges are payable directly to the hotel on departure.
Payment cards accepted
Confirmation will be sent via email upon receipt of payment. Please check your confirmation carefully.
Changes, Cancellations and Refunds
Changes or Cancellations
Changes or cancellations must be made in writing to ALPS Registration Department to [email protected] and cannot be made via the internet. Please do not contact the hotel directly as they will be unable to accept changes.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- For cancellations made up to and including Monday 30th November, the total payment amount will be refunded.
- For cancellations made between after Monday 30th November and the day of arrival, that are directly related to COVID * (restrictions apply), the total payment amount will be refunded.
- For cancellations received after Monday 30th November for any personal reasons, we regret that no refunds can be made.
*COVID restrictions that are applicable for a full refund will include:
- Government intervention/closure in either Italy or point of origin.
- If guidance changes and you are required to quarantine on arrival, or on return to your home country.
For further questions about registration and/or accommodation bookings, please contact [email protected]