Abstract submission opens 22nd August 2018
|Deadline for abstract submission||22nd October 2018|
|Notification on acceptance/rejection||9th November 2018|
Several bursaries covering the cost of meeting registration will be offered to the best abstract submissions from trainees on a competitive basis. The abstract should describe a research study rather than a case report.
The selected papers will be presented at the meeting in the form of a short oral presentation and/or poster.
Abstract Submission Instructions
- Deadline is 22nd October 2018.
- Submission and presentation, if granted, must be made be a trainee and proof of status will be required.
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically through the ALPS 2019 website.
- The abstract must be written in English.
- The title or text should not to indicate the country of origin unless it is pertinent to the topic.
- Maximum 2500 characters/ approx. 250 words (including spaces and excluding the title and contact information of authors).
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be published as typed by the author, if accepted. Poor English may be a cause for rejection.
- Full presentation specification will be made available on the website and forwarded together with the abstract acceptance.
- All abstract presenters must pay the registration fee and are committed to delivering their presentation in an oral and/or poster session as allocated by the Organising Committee. The deadline for the early registration fee is the 30th November 2018.
- The presenting author will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing the other authors of the status of the abstract.
- Acknowledgement of abstract receipt will be sent to the stated email address. If you do not receive the confirmation within 24 hours of submission, please contact email@example.com.
- Notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts will be emailed by 9th November 2018.
- During submission, you will have the opportunity to save your abstract until you are ready to submit. Please note that once your abstract has been submitted, no further changes can be made.